I have done Ph. D. from IIT Bombay on a research problem “Rational Design and Synthesis of Molecular and Extended Zinc Phosphates: Insights into Mechanism of their Formation” Under supervision of the renowned inorganic chemist Prof. R. Murugavel. I have worked with Prof. G. R. Desiraju (IISc Banglore) and Prof. C. M. Reddy (IISER Kolkata) for short periods as INSA Visiting Scientist.
Our group is working in the area of Crystal Engineering with focus on:
i) Understanding the role of intermolecular interactions on crystal growth,
ii) development of functional materials (sensors and devices,
iii) development of solid state organic luminescent materials for scope of utlization as OLEDs and optoelectronics and
iii) development of pharmaceutical cocrystals.
1. Early career research Award 2017
2. INSA Visiting Scientist Fellow 2018
3. Emerging Investigator-Crystal Growth & Design (ACS)-2020
4. INSA-Visiting Fellow-IISER Kolkata (2021-22)
5. Outstanding Reviewer-CrystEnggComm (RSC)-2021
6. Emerging Investigator-Crystal Growth & Design (ACS)-2022